Every child needs a dental home… and we want to be yours!
Your child’s first visit will be an exciting one! Our experienced team will work to help you and your child feel comfortable. Our specialty training along with our child friendly office will help create a positive experience for your child. As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, we encourage a dental visit by age one, and believe that these early visits will help instill healthy lifelong oral hygiene habits.
A first dental visit includes:
- A comprehensive dental examination, including evaluation of the teeth and gum tissues
- Age-appropriate, necessary radiographs
- A thorough dental cleaning of the teeth and gum tissues
- A topical fluoride treatment
- Education on proper oral care at home
- Dietary counseling and recommendations